jueves, 21 de mayo de 2015

Back Pages - Brown Notebook - Time






                                                                            T I M E …

                                                             You can do a lot of things
                                                     that seem to make time stand still …

                                                                             but of course, you know
                                                                                       no one can do that.



N  o  w
I'm invoking that magic
through music,
from a basement.


I  n     t  h  e     f  u  t  u  r  e
I will invoke that same magic again
through images too,
from the movies

:

my own film to stop the time

a monologue before a camera
talking about this
thirty years later.





No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario